Sorry the blog is so behind. We are so tired at night I haven't had the energy to type. We are in Prince George BC tonight at a Casino/Hotel and have already lost the $10.00 we got when we checked in. I wanted to keep going and Carey made me come to the room. When we stop at night feels like I need to pull the leather seat off my backside. I sure hope this doesn't make my butt get bigger. I had two beers with dinner and so no telling what I might say in the blog.
We drove through the Canadian Rockies today and what a beautiful sight. I saw millions of Christmas trees. I wanted to stop and chop one down but couldn't make up my mind, besides we didn't want to get arrested. I saw a bear today on the side of the road and of course Carey blames me because he didn't see it. We never saw one wild animal in the Rockies but finally saw one after we left the forest. Carey was looking something up for me in the atlas and missed the bear on the side of the road. I was driving and didn't have time to stop and let him see it. This of course caused a little problem in the car between the driver(me) and the passenger(carey). I prayed all day to see a moose,antelope,bear,mountain goat,carabou,wolf or any animal they show you on the signs. I'm beginning to think all the animals are just make believe in the Rockies. I will attempt to download pictures tonight and if it works will send later.
Better go and get my bath. We are hoping to be in Prince Rupert,BC tomorrow night. We would like to have a day to rest before getting on the ferry for Ketchikan on Thursday.
Good night everyone from CANADA our time is 2 hours behind central time and when we arrive in Ketchikan it will be 3 hours behind central time. It has been so nice and cool here. I'm loving every minute of it.
Wagon's HO signing off
Monday, September 8, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Have fun!!! We wish we were there to greet you in Alaska!
Vicki, it's a BOY!!!
Post a Comment