We arrived in Ketchikan Thursday afternoon on the ferry from Prince Rupert, BC. Our furniture has also arrived and will be delivered to our new apartment on Monday, September 15. Carey starts work at the hospital on Monday. We met a very nice couple on the ferry ride from Ketchikan. They have lived here 39 years ,have three grown children. They took us out fishing yesterday on their 46 foot yacht. Carey caught his first fish, a silver salmon weighing about 18 pounds. We have pictures I will attempt to post. The weather was absolutely beautiful yesterday but a front has moved in today. Sorry to say this will be our weather most of the time.
Carey can't find his keys to the motorcycle so he has unloaded the trailer and going through everything looking for the keys. Wish him good luck.
I tried to upload pictures of the silver salmon Carey caught but can't figure out if they are on the blog or not.
I will sign off for now. Love to all that read this.
vicki
Sunday, September 14, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment