Monday, September 22, 2008

Sunny Weather





Just thought I would post two pictures of a sunny day from our porch. We have a wrap around deck and this is our view. The view from the owners deck above us is unbelievable. We had a beautiful day Saturday,Sunday and most of today but of course Carey was on call. We spent Sunday walking on the dock next to one of the cruise ships just sightseeing on the streets of downtown Ketchikan and enjoyed fresh fried halibut for lunch. I'm having a hard time with baked fish. We bought a small gas grill at Wal-Mart and now we will try grilling the fish. We have frozen salmon Carey caught last Sat. and will try it this week on the grill. I'm slowly unpacking boxes and trying to decide how to decorate the apt. Carey and I have our plane tickets to come home for Christmas. We will leave here Friday night December 19 and return to Ketchikan Saturday, Jan. 10. We are looking forward to spending time with the grand darlings and of course their parents. Better go and get this posted.

love to all

vicki

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I like the view from there. I would sit out there for hours! :)

What's the temp like?

Jeff