

Today is Wednesday, September 24 and we had another sunny day. The pictures were taken about 7:00pm. We unpacked the last box today and now I'm trying to get everything put away.
We have cable,internet and DVR. The only thing ,I can't figure out if you can watch one channel and record another. Guess I will have to call the cable company. I need my Jeff, he always helps me with my technical problems.
I will try to send more interesting pictures next time. We saw seals yesterday eating the salmon who had returned to their birth place to lay eggs and die. What a sad life. More later on the life and death of salmon. I didn't have my camera or you would have seen all the dead salmon, boy did they stink.
Love, vicki
love vicki,
1 comment:
I have seen those salmon swimming with pieces falling off of them. It is a bit grotesque to smell, but that's life! Think of all the wonderful creatures, like bears, that can survive through the winter because they had that salmon for breakfast!
:)
As for your technical support, I am sure I can figure out how to help you. Call me and let me know what model DVR You have an who makes it. I will find out what you need to know.
Y'all be safe up there!
Jeff
Post a Comment