Just thought I would show a few pictures of our new place in Ketchikan. We are renting the bottom portion of this home perched on a mountain looking out at the water. The lady and her 22 year old daughter live in the upper part of the house. Her husband died ab out 3 years ago and she turned the bottom of the house into an apartment. She did this so they could afford to stay in the house. We have 3 bedroom, 2 bath, living,dining and small kitchen. When we have all the boxes out of the way I will send pictures of the inside. We are south of town and about 10 or 12 miles from the hospital. Wal-Mart is on the north side of town so I have a nice long drive to shop. ha ha ha We are now at the new address as of today. More later better run, Carey and I are going out to eat and then to the scuba diving club meeting. I think they are crazy for diving in the freezing water.love vicki


2 comments:
Cold Water is nothing against a good wetsuit! Sounds like y'all are jumping in whole hog. Good for you.
Now...about this little bundle of trouble you left us, no...not Lindsey....we're used to her by now...the dog....
LOL
Wow - sunshine! You are having some nice weather out there! Have you bought any Ketchikan sneakers yet?
Are YOU seriously considering scuba diving?? Or, are you going to stand on shore and watch for Carey to re-surface? Keep those pictures coming - it looks like you have a beautiful view. Love, Priscilla
Post a Comment