Thursday, October 9, 2008

Walking in the woods







B Just wanted to share the pictures I took the other day of a rainbow we saw while on a walk around Ward Lake. We were also on the look out for a mother bear and her two cubs. There were warnings posted on the trees about a mother bear that had cubs and she might be aggressive. I was really hoping we would see her but from a very long distance. I had my camera ready to take a picture of the cute cubs and of course my battery died. We didn't see the bears anyway so it didn't matter. I'm hoping to see a bear soon before they go nite nite for the winter.
Love Vicki




1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Did y'all get over to that little hut? It looks like that is where the end of the rainbow is. I am sure the pot of gold was there! :)

It sure looks pretty! The kids are really looking forward to y'all getting here this weekend. You will have to excuse my rudeness, but I haven't been fishing since before Carey has, so I am allowed! LOL

Jeff