

Today is Sunday, Oct 5 and we have had a very slow day. We woke up to rain and cloudy skies. We decided to stay home and finish one of the bedrooms. Now we will finish the computer/daybed room. I have the tiny kitchen finished and working on cooking. I still like going out but we don't to many places here so staying home is looking better and better.
Carey and I have decided to take a flight home for his first three weeks off. I need to see the grandchildren dressed up for Halloween and just can't miss Grant Walker's 5th birthday. We will leave here the evening of Oct 17 and get to Dallas Sat afternoon Oct 18. We will rent a car and drive to RR. Grant told Heather the other day, He is having a hard time remembering what we look like. I laughed but cried inside. The kids are counting the days until be get home.
The first two pictures are the early morning look out off our deck and the last two are today early evening.
hope you enjoy
love vicki

No comments:
Post a Comment